Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Idol Fan

Yep. I'm an American Idol fan. I'm almost ashamed of it this season. I only dare whisper I watched the show last night and whisper even lower when I ask someone if they watch also. I've watched the show since the first season and I'm excited as each new season begins in January and scratch my head and wonder what to watch when the season ends in May.

Uhn Uhn. Nope. Not this year. I'm having a hard time even liking the singers this year. Oh sure Crystal Bowersox (CBX) is a good singer, but do I like her? Big Mike has really surprised me with his big voice, yet I'm not sure about him. You can forget the guy who took his shirt off for Kara. I'm gonna hate on him all season just because he did that. Siobahn Magnus is a little spark of hope, but she thinks she has to screech out the ending of every song since she learned how to in the shower ever so long ago to a Kelly Clarkson song. Each week Didi Benami gets the shaft from the judges even though she gives a good performance. Not that I'm on Team Didi either though.

I'm not even going to bother going through all of them. I'm going to wait and see if any of them can step it up. Go hard or go home. Maybe this will be the year when no one will be worthy of the title of American Idol.

No comments: