Monday, November 15, 2010

Wow...this semester.

This semester has been kicking my butt.

I work at a local community college and I teach developmental writing. I don't know what it is about this semester, but it's going to do me in.

I've had some issues with not feeling well. My doc prescribed me a medicine that sent me to the hospital and it seems I've been working from behind since then.

Really...I could say that.

I'm just not feeling teaching there anymore, so at the end of this semester I'm going to take a break from it and see what else develops.

I know it sounds juvenile--I'm just not feeling it. In grown up lingo this is what it sounds like: I've decided at this point in my life that this may not be the path I want to pursue and I'm going to take a some time to investigate other avenues or opportunities.  Yeah...not feeling it.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Laurie Mohr said...

"Luck!" I think it's awesome that you are at a stage in your life that you have this option! What a blessing. I know that something new will come your way. After a little rest that is.

You aren't well huh? (this is me frowning now)Sorry to hear that...definitely rest and take care of YOU before moving on to anything else.

BTW...love your new fall picture.

Ladee Melie said...

Thanks Laurie! You're right. Rest first. How do you think that's gonna work out?

Laurie Mohr said...

It will work as you allow it to...

:-)