Monday, October 11, 2010

Which one to pick?

Mrs. McGillicutty over at the RHOK is asking:


What is your favorite John Hughes movie and why?

Pick a favorite John Hughes film...you might as well ask me to pick my favorite pair of shoes! There are too many!

OK...less drama. I'd have to say Miracle on 34th St. I know there's no teenage angst here. One of the best Christmas movies ever. And when you get tired of "I triple dog dare you!," there's always this great classic.

But then there's also Pretty in Pink, and Some Kind of Wonderful, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off too.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I so love Miracle on 34th Street. It is a great Christmas movie.

Great Pick!

I just couldn't narrow down to one favorite!! They are all timeless, like you said. =)

~Mrs. Albright

Mom Mayhem says: said...

I know so many good ones - Great picks!

Kellyology said...

So many, right? It's hard, but my favorite is Sixteen Candles.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

The guy was talented and knew how to make a movie.

ThatsBaloney said...

That is a good one. I'm a 16 Candles girl, myself.