Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Charlaine Harris' new book and the Kindle

It's summer and the read-a-thon is on! Thank you Charlaine Harris for releasing a book just in time for my summer enjoyment. I've been a fan of Harris for a long time. Sorry not a fan of True Blood though. These books are the best. They always have a strong plot and how can you not love Sookie Stackhouse. If you're unfamiliar with this author start with her first book, Dead Until Dark. If you're already a Harris reader, then you've probably already read this one since it came out in May. I read mine on my Kindle. It's the first book I've read on the Kindle since I inherited my husband's because he's moved on to the iPad. I have to admit it felt funny not to turn pages or be able to see the cover. I know that sounds weird, but I love books. It's a great book though and now I'm reading J.R. Ward's newest, Lover Mine.

No comments: