Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a mess!

Yep a mess. That's what I have here. The city ran a sewer line last summer. Thump, thump, thud all summer long as they dug along the backyards of my whole neighborhood so that we all could be hooked up to city sewage. I was fine with my septic tank thank you.  The next step was hire a plumber and hook into the city line. Simple enough. But my plumber left a 6 inch piece of pvc in my clean out and the sewage backed up into the house. Now the inside of my home is being gutted. Hard wood floors, cabinets, carpets, tranquility and summer peace all ruined. Help...

2 comments:

Laurie Mohr said...

Oh that sucks beyond sucking! Heads should roll. :-)

Ladee Melie said...

Yes heads should roll. What a great idea! I knew there was a reason I like you woman!