Monday, August 16, 2010

What do I write about?

Almost 15 years ago I wanted to get an email address. Everybody today HAS an email address--back in the day it was optional. Yes. For real. I wanted something that represented me, but wasn't my name. So I chose Ladeemelie@aol.com . I still use this emal address. Now I have a work email, but work is work and my time is my time and never shall the two meet. I went with this for the name of my blog because it was what I want to blog about--being a lady. Even though this isn't the 1800s in London, society still has expectations for us gals. We are expected to "present" a certain image and I certainly learned this the hard way so there's hope for the Snookies out there. I write about my life and how women should be positive forces for one another, instead of dragging each other down. I believe women are the only ones who can provide other women with what we need. Sure our husbands and men love us, but they just don't get it all. He's only going to listen so long to me about paint color choices for the hall bathroom and how those strappy sandals cut off the circulation in my left foot. So women, ladies, positivity...yeah that's Ladeemelie.

4 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

I like the way you think and totally agree. Nice pitch!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Sounds good -Nice to meet you LadeeMelie

Unknown said...

Nice description. I like the one at the top of your blog too :)

Robin said...

Amen SistaGirl! Be Postitive!